Below are some frequently asked questions about treatment at French Creek Recovery Center. Feel free to contact us anytime with additional questions.
Get Help Now
French Creek is taking special precautions to ensure that our staff and patients are not exposed to COVID-19.
What should I bring to residential treatment?
Bring a week’s worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. Clothing should not be overly revealing, and shoes should be sturdy and comfortable enough for walks or outings. This should include:
- Shoes and slippers
- Seasonally appropriate and outdoor activity clothes. We encourage you to come prepared with several seasonal clothing options (i.e., umbrella, lightweight jacket, sweater, heavier jacket for winter months, sunglasses, hats, etc.)
Other Personal Items
- A list of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment (loved ones, healthcare professionals, etc.).
- Everyday jewelry, such as a wedding ring or watch. Leave valuables at home.
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room.
- A 30-day supply of your preferred tobacco product if you use one.
Personal Hygiene and Beauty Products to Pack
All toiletries and beauty products must be alcohol-free. Suggested items to bring include:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair styling products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shaving cream
What can I expect during my assessment?
One of our trained staff members will discuss with you your current needs as it pertains to drug or alcohol recovery. We will discuss treatment options and make recommendations.
Is treatment confidential?
Absolutely. We abide by the strictest confidentiality regulations to ensure your privacy is protected.
Will my family or support system be involved in my treatment?
Yes. Upon admission, you will get to choose who you want involved in your care and to what extent.
Is a referral needed or required?
A referral from another healthcare provider is not required for admission.
Start Your Recovery Today
When you are ready to make a change, we are standing by to help you reach your recovery goals. Contact us today to learn more about our treatment programs.