What should I bring to treatment?
Bring seven days’ worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. This should include:
- Shoes (everyday shoes, tennis shoes for activities, and flip flops for the shower only)
- Bath robe
Other Personal Items
- A list of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment (loved ones, healthcare professionals, 12 step sponsors, etc.).
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home and the facility is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A 30 day supply of your current prescription medications in the original pharmacy bottles with the information label intact. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all of your medications and dosages. Do not bring any OTC medications.
- A small amount of cash ($50) in smaller bills for outings.
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room.
- A 30 day supply of your preferred tobacco product if you use one. We do not have a way to obtain this for you while you are in treatment.
What can I expect at my initial assessment?
During your initial assessment, one of our qualified staff will sit down with you in order to learn about you and your individual needs. We will discuss treatment options, and our experienced staff will give you recommendations best fit to your needs.